The 4 oz Flip Top MK-4 BOV Inert Stream Unit is safe for use with EMD devices (Electro-Muscular Disruptor) such as TASER™.
Labels on the cans are filled with all of the necessary information that you need. Serial Numbers, Expiration Dates, Stock Numbers, and Delivery System are all included on the label for easy identification.
Live OC Units use the Black/White label and the Inert Training Units use the Black/Yellow label for immediate sight recognition in any situation.
4 oz Flip Top MK-4 BOV Inert Stream Unit. Product contains an inert formulation at 0% TC (Total Capsaicinoids) ASTA Method 21.3, latest measurement standard. Custom Formulations are available. Just let us know your requirements! Spring Loaded Flip Top Safety prevents accidental discharges. Bag-On-Valve design allows the product to be sprayed in any orientation.
- Flip Top safety helps prevent accidental discharges.
- Inert formulation allows for painless training and demonstration.
- Available in Fog/Cone, Stream, and BOV Stream delivery systems. (For Stream and Fog/Cone, see product list)
- Sprays in any orientation
- Individual Serial Numbers on each label.
- Date of Expiration on each label.